According to the Times Rich list, 40% created their wealth through property. The other 60% invested in property as a means of growing and protecting the wealth that they created in other industries.
There are many reasons why residential, commercial and land investments should be considered as a viable and secure income opportunity. These include;
• Earning a higher interest rate on your money than what a bank would pay
• Earning a higher interest rate than bonds, ISA’s and other saving schemes
• A safe and secure investment
• High yielding returns on capital
• Earning an income to supplement or replace your salary/pension
• Investing in your children’s future
• Creating a diverse investment portfolio
• Earning more money to improve your lifestyle
• A hands off investment that requires very little of your time
It is important that you know what you are trying to achieve from investing. Comprehending this will help you plan an investment strategy and work towards achieving your financial goals.